Daybreak Health is a digital mental health platform built to help millions of adolescents access effective mental health care. Our digital platform gives teens access to high-quality therapy through video sessions and our mobile app. We are serving patients in California. We have raised our Seed Round from Maven Ventures (early investors in Zoom) and are expanding rapidly.
We are looking for a Care Coordinator who can take our customer care with parents and teens -- as well as our product-market-fit more broadly -- to the next level. This person will oversee our existing customer base and be the point of contact for onboarding all patients, managing their lifecycle and handling all non-clinical support requests. This person has customer-facing experience who will ensure delivery of world class service to all of our patients, prospects and internal team members.
As a team, we all work remotely and our hobbies include running, the outdoors, our pets, reading, drawing -- and above all, laughing. While the pandemic has kept us from exploring an office and co-working, you can expect these hobbies and interests to feature heavily in future social excursions.
Who we’re looking for
- Passionate about adolescent mental health and the role that technology can play in access & quality of mental health care
- Provide a world-class experience at all customer touchpoints
- You are excited about working with customers in a "B2C" model and helping them thrive
- Must be a team player, able to work well with little to no supervision at times
- You are a relentless executor who is highly organized and not fazed by the pressure of having a lot to do (you know how to prioritize!)
- Comfortable with inbound and outbound phone support - you get energized speaking 1:1 with prospective and current clients
- Eager to learn and utilize various software programs (e.g. Salesforce)
- You value thoughtful and deliberate actions above reactive response
- 1-2 years experience working in a customer facing role (customer support, customer success, call center, sales, etc.)
- Experience working in customer management tools (e.g. Salesforce preferred, not required)
- Must have strong communication skills - oral and written
- Has compassion and is enthusiastic to help others
- Must be detail oriented, as related to data entry and creation of medical records
- Optional: Experience with digital behavioral health
- Onboarding and activation: Conduct all parent and teen onboarding (calls, logistics and conversion) - Must be comfortable with asking open ended probing questions to assess prospect client needs
- Account management "at scale" for hundreds of customer accounts: manage customer needs, requests and lifecycle operations through automations
- Report on key insights and provide a high level summary to management on customer satisfaction, retention, etc.
- Tooling - support customer workflows in Salesforce and other tools to ensure activation, client success, issue resolution, and support clinical operations
- $65-70K salary
- 0.15-0.25% equity