About Daybreak Health:
Daybreak Health is a digital mental health clinic built to help millions of adolescents access effective mental health care. Our digital platform gives teens access to high-quality therapists. Our clinical program is designed for teens. We are serving patients in California now and growing rapidly.
We are looking for an exceptional Clinical Director to organize and oversee people and programs of our clinical department. You live and breathe adolescent mental health, and you can take our clinical approach to the next level through the design of our Clinical Program and on-the-ground work with our existing clinical staff.
- Develop Clinical Program: Co-design our Clinical Program, Protocols, Outcomes Measures. Guide implementation of the program with our clinicians
- Build & Manage a Team of Clinicians: Provide clinical consultation and supervision support to our staff of contracted part-time Clinicians (LCSWs and LMFTs)
- Create Clinical Content: You will be responsible for developing clinical content in partnership with our product & marketing teams, including product content, articles, and hosting webinars / classes for parents
- Build the business: as an early member of the leadership team, you will provide support for other key areas, including: Marketing, Care Coordination, Managed Care
- Doctorate degree (PsyD or PhD)
- Licensed mental health practitioner in California
- 5+ years experience working in a clinical setting with adolescents
- Experience as clinical director or other managerial position with clinical supervision
- Experience developing clinical programs
- Expertise with evidence-based interventions for adolescents, including CBT, DBT, and/or MI
- Bonus points: Experience working with managed care
- Bonus points: Experience with digital health and working with product/engineering teams
Who we’re looking for:
- You are passionate about adolescent mental health
- You value deliberate action above reactive response
- You take work seriously, but appreciate "the silly" (whatever that means to you personally)
Compensation: ~$250 total comp. $130-$160K cash, $80-$120K equity
More info on Daybreak: At Daybreak, we strive to drive decisions with data and be deliberate in our actions. It's not uncommon for decisions to be re-evaluated as data changes and learnings are made. As an early member of our team you'd be expected to plug into and help shape this process. As a team, we all work remotely and our hobbies include running and reading. While the pandemic has kept us from exploring an office and co-working, you can expect these hobbies and interests to feature heavily in future social excursions.