Board-Certified Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Work Remotely (California License)
Part-time, Remote (online), $180-220/hour
Who we are
Daybreak Health is on a mission to reverse the teen mental health epidemic, and build stronger, happier minds for the future. We are the first online mental mental health clinic designed for teens. Our clinical approach includes individual counseling delivered digitally to young people by licensed therapists, and we are expanding into telepsychiatry. We are on the edge of innovation, and all of our tools are easy-to-use, secure, and HIPAA-compliant. Join us in creating the next wave of mental healthcare for young people!
Working with Daybreak means the ability to practice with clinical autonomy and receive competitive compensation, while working flexible hours from anywhere. You’ll use the latest tools. Daybreak offers the opportunity to shape the future of anxiety and depression care and have a major impact in a high need area for a population who has never needed it more.
What our platform provides
- Flexible hours: check-in on clients regularly, but from anywhere at anytime
- Clinical autonomy - we provide you with the tools, but you are the treatment expert
- Great hourly rate - earn more income doing what you love! Earn $200-250 per hour.
- Secure & HIPAA-compliant: We comply with HIPAA, and all data is stored securely
- Easy-to-use: our tools are best-in-industry for teletherapy
- No more ‘business’ stuff: say goodbye to paperwork, insurance barriers, marketing budgets, admin costs, and other things associated with private practice
Who you are
- You have a fiery passion for helping young people with mental health
- You are excited about creating the next wave of more accessible mental health care
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychiatry services to adolescents
- Have experience with and interest in anxiety and depression in teens
- You are technology savvy and excited about how technology can improve medical care - experience with tele-psychiatry highly valued!
- You have excellent grammar, attention to detail, and be efficient at writing medical information at a patient level
Qualifications & Requirements
- Be a licensed physician (MD or DO) in good standing with your state medical board (multiple active and unrestricted state licenses a plus!)
- Be board certified (or board-eligible) in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Maintain all appropriate licensure to prescribe and dispense medications under applicable state and federal laws
- Provide direct patient care via telemedicine (remote)
- Evaluate patient records, make prescribing decisions, and provide medication-related counseling as needed in a timely manner
- Be patient-centered in your care
- Support a 72 hour response window to patients
- Complete, sign and lock clinical case notes within 48 hours of session.
- Strictly follow security and HIPAA regulations to protect our patient's; medical information